Lisa is a former healthcare executive with an extensive program management, consulting and business development background in the private, government and non-profit environments. Lisa joined OMT Global as a Consultant in 2018.
She combines deep organizational development expertise with practical leadership experience to help clients lead more authentically, enhance workplace culture and create an environment of collaboration and trust. Lisa’s exceptional leadership ability, interpersonal skills, communication skills help expand her reach with coaching, facilitation and consulting to help people work in their strengths that create strategies for leadership success, balance and well-being in work and life.
- MA Organizational Leadership
- BS Health and Human Performance
- Advanced Certified Personal and Executive Coach
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC)
- Thriving Workplace Culture Certification