04 Sep Beyond Covid_19: A New World of Work
COVID-19 HAS PRESENTED ONE OF THE BIGGEST CRISES TO FACE PEOPLE AND ORGANISATIONS IN GENERATIONS. IT HAS FORCED ACCELERATED CHANGES TO THE WAY PEOPLE ORGANISE, MANAGE AND WORK, BRINGING THE FUTURE OF WORK TO NOW.
Exploring the perception differences between Employees, Line/Middle Managers and Senior Managers across Small, Medium and Large Organisations.
This report aims to highlight to organisational leaders the key findings from our recent survey and provides critical insights into the work policies, practices, and management approaches which will be important as you engage in a new world of work.
Key themes emerging include:
- Employee Engagement: Disconnect from Team and Organisation
- Employee Wellbeing
- Organisational Leadership
- The New World of Work: HRM Policies and Practices, Learning, Development and Resources, Health and Safety
- Organisational Support and Flexibility
- Feeling Valued and Organisational Loyalty
- Productivity and Workload
Fill in your details below to download the full report: