Learning as we know it has changed forever. We are going through a learning revolution. Data and creativity lead the way in todays’ learning organisation.
The migration of the best and brightest talent to want to work in startups reflects their desire to constantly be creating and innovating. This has massive implications for Talent Management.
Ken Robinson said passion+ aptitude = being in your element. People who love what they do…” this isn’t what I do, it’s who I am.”
John Seely Brown framed today’s mindset:
“I am what I create, what I share, and what others build on.” Cammy Bean has done great full notes from his talk.
There is a fundamentally new kind of individual entering the job market:
- More interested in learning than salary
- Adaptable and mobile
- More interested in start ups
- Risk taker
- An entrepreneurial learner
- Technically sophisticated and social adept.
- She won’t want to work in the traditional workplace environment.
When ordinary people find their passion, extraordinary things happen. This is our challenge.