20 Jul Learning and Development Consultant
At OMT, we work with large, mostly global organisations to develop the leadership skills of their people managers, from first-time leaders right through to senior-level executives. We are passionate about people development, it’s what drives us to do what we do every day.
Visit us: https://omtglobal.com/
About the role:
Job Title: Learning and Development Consultant
Role overview: To develop and deliver world class bespoke Leadership Development solutions to our multi-national client base.
Salary: Leading market salary, performance bonus, educational support. 30 days annual leave. Flexible Working Arrangements.
Three key areas of the role:
- Workshop facilitation – circa 50%
Facilitate Leadership Development Programmes, both in person and virtually.
Mostly in Ireland but also overseas.
- Programme design and development – circa 30%
Working closely with our internal team and clients, diagnose specific client development needs.
Design bespoke Leadership Development Programmes.
- Research and development – circa 20%
Research latest thinking and best practices in Leadership Development.
Create bespoke OMT blended content to support our development programmes.
You are passionate about people development and understand the critical role that leaders have in organisations. You believe in continuous personal growth and development. You are curious and keep abreast of external trends and practices in Learning and Development. You are a fantastic communicator.
- You have worked in a large organisation with at least 150 staff for 3 years or more.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience creating, deploying and delivering Learning and Development programmes across multiple levels in large organisations.
- You have demonstrable experience in improving individual and team performance.
- Ideally a Masters in Organisational Behaviour or related discipline (not essential).
Contact us to apply:
If you would like to apply for the role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Attach your CV and tell us why you would like to join our team.
Applications will close on 22nd August 2021.