Leaders get results through their teams. This workshop focuses on identifying participants’ current leadership style and how to flex in order the motivate a high performing team. Not only will participants have the opportunity to assess their leadership style, but they will also examine their team’s potential and develop strategies for maximising it.
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of leadership style in line with recognised leadership theories.
- Identify the preferred leadership style and develop a plan to flex this appropriately.
- Explore appropriate tools, techniques, and approaches to develop a leadership style.
- Commit to specific actions that will help develop your leadership style and get the most from your team.
Who is it for:
Participants who selected this programme also selected:
- Basics of Coaching
- Building an Accountability Culture
- Building High Performance Teams