Professionals with high emotional intelligence have shown to add more value to the bottom line of their organisation than average staff. Learning to build successful relationships with colleagues and leadership can change the course of our career success. This course will teach the fundamentals of emotional intelligence and help attendees become more self-aware. Participants will gain the ability to perform better in their professional environment and personal lives.
- Learn how emotions and thoughts influence behaviours.
- Explore the four-domain model of Emotional Intelligence (EI).
- Explore social awareness and relationship effectiveness.
- Manage defensiveness and develop collaborative intention.
- Increase confidence in managing conflict and emotional conversations.
Who is it for:
Participants who selected this programme also selected:
- Introduction to Emotional Intelligence
- Self Awareness and Personal Effectiveness (Insights)
- Motivating Performance Through Feedback
- Dealing With Conflict