Accountability in the workplace is something every manager wants to have, and every employee should strive to attain. Accountability has a clear link to higher work performance, and it also results in improved competency and commitment to work, increased employee morale, and work satisfaction. It’s also known to enhance creativity and innovation because there is a more significant investment in the future of the organisation.
- Define what an accountability culture is.
- Understand the importance of an accountability culture.
- Compare and contrast an accountability culture versus a culture without accountability.
- Implement strategies for developing a culture of accountability, to include holding your leaders accountable.
- Learn how to give useful feedback to support a culture of accountability.
Who is it for:
Participants who selected this programme also selected:
- Building High Performance Teams
- Building Personal Accountability
- Developing Collaborative Alliances and Partnerships