Teams are essential to the modern organisation, but most never reach their potential. Co-workers miscommunicate, and groups struggle to adapt to changes. When teams lack self-awareness about these challenges, performance suffers.
This course helps participants understand the problems that hurt productivity and gives them tools for creating positive change. This course also guides participants through creating the ground rules and structure needed to set their team up for success. Participants gain the skills to diagnose issues such as conflicts, groupthink, and lack of commitment in our teams before they get out of control. This course offers frameworks to adjust team behaviors and get the best performance out of our people.
- Understand the four stages of team development.
- Define the characteristics of a high performing team.
- Assess a team’s potential to be high performing.
- Create a framework to get the best performance out of your team.
Who is it for:
Participants who selected this programme also selected:
- Achieving Results Through Teams
- Basics of Coaching
- Motivating Performance through Feedback