Personal accountability is a crucial characteristic of high performers. Taking responsibility for solving problems, meeting deadlines, and communicating effectively are a few of the components of personal accountability. In this session, participants will learn how to further build personal accountability.
- Define personal accountability.
- Evaluate to what we should be accountable.
- Identify when we are passing blame on to others.
- Learn how to take ownership of problems and seek creative solutions.
- Develop strategies for building trust and strengthening workplace relationships through accountability.
Who is it for:
Participants who selected this programme also selected:
- Emotional Intelligence
- Developing Personal Agility
- Building an Accountability Culture