The workplace of today is fast paced and ever changing. Our ability to bounce back and move on swiftly from challenging situations is at the core of resilience. Learning how to stay optimistic and focused, in the face of adversity is a skill that requires constant attention. This short programme focuses on strengthening the five pillars of resilience, namely, emotional wellbeing, inner drive, future focus, relationships and physical health.
- Introduction to the five pillars of resilience.
- Understanding your personal triggers and stressors.
- Creating a personal resilience plan.
- Developing your action plan.
- Enhancing your mindset and capabilities to bounce back.
Who is it for:
Participants who selected this programme also selected:
- Introduction to EI
- How to lead effectively in a crisis
- Problem solving and decision making
- Presentation skills