Great people managers are also great coaches. Coaching helps people get clear on their goals, discover new ways of thinking, reduce feelings of stress, and, ultimately, step into their potential. Research shows that coaching increases performance.
Participants will learn how to help others identify their future aspirations, current challenges, any barriers they face and what actions they need to take to achieve their potential. Not only will participants learn how to coach others in this workshop, but through the practical application of the learning, they will have the opportunity to receive coaching themselves.
- Define coaching.
- Understand the benefits of coaching.
- Understand how to prepare for productive coaching conversations.
- Develop and hone coaching skills and competence through practice and feedback.
Who is it for:
All people managers
Participants who selected this programme also selected:
- Self Awareness and Personal Effectiveness (Insights)
- Motivating Performance Through Feedback
- Leading Self and Learning to Lead Others