Dealing with and resolving conflict with an individual or within a team is a critical skill for all.
Developing the skills and techniques required to enable us to deal with conflict effectively will help us in all areas of our professional and personal lives.
This workshop is highly interactive, balancing discussion with real life examples, theory and practical skills and techniques to use on a day to day basis.
The outputs from the workshop are a set of relevant skills appropriate to your role.
- Explore causes of conflict and interpersonal friction in the workplace.
- Identify the effects of conflict on individuals and teamwork.
- Understand the stages of conflict development.
- Explore conflict in relation to performance and communication.
- Learn techniques to deal with conflict.
Who is it for:
Participants who selected this programme also selected:
- Self Awareness and Personal Effectiveness (Insights)
- Negotiation Skills
- Impact and Influence
- Appreciating Differences