Collaboration can create new opportunities for competitive advantage, open new markets, and broaden organisational capabilities. However, along with opportunity, it creates a new set of management challenges. This workshop equips employees with a deep understanding of the strategic purpose and value of partnerships and alliances. Participants will learn to analyse the when, why, and how of effective collaboration and gain concrete skills for managing partnerships.
- Differentiate between alliance and partnership.
- Understand how alliances and partnerships form.
- Identify potential strategic alliances and partnerships.
- Learn four methods of collaboration.
Who is it for:
Participants who selected this programme also selected:
- Building Better Relationships with Emotional Intelligence
- Appreciating Differences
- Dealing with Conflict