Agility in individual leaders, teams, or organisations is imperative in today’s environment. To thrive in an agile environment, we must be able to think both critically and creatively, anticipate change before it happens, act quickly, and evaluate and learn from each time we adapt. This course will equip participants with the skills necessary to not only survive in an agile environment but to thrive in one.
- Define personal agility.
- Assess own current level of agility.
- Understand how to maximise our ability to think critically and creatively.
- Develop methods for anticipating change before it happens.
- Implement a system for evaluating our agility.
Who is it for:
Participants who selected this programme also selected:
- Emotional Intelligence
- Building Better Relationships through Emotional Intelligence
- Managing Change