Adults learn very differently than young adults. Yet many training sessions are lecture-based, missing out on helping adults effectively learn. Facilitation is a skill that allows a trainer to help adults connect the new content to their previous experiences and knowledge, thus increasing retention. In this workshop, participants will learn how to prepare and deliver training in an engaging manner to adult learners.
- Define the role of a facilitator as it pertains to the workshop environment.
- Understand how to prepare and deliver training in an engaging, facilitative manner.
- Analyse the use of Technology to maximise the virtual learning environment.
- Evaluate oneself and others on strengths and areas of improvement in facilitation skills.
Who is it for:
Participants who selected this programme also selected:
- Impact and Influence
- Presentation Skills
- Leading Effective Meetings