Giving and receiving feedback is a skill that develops over time. In this course, participants are introduced to a process they can use to improve their feedback skills and communicate with confidence. There is a scientific basis for many of our observations and intuitions about feedback – such as it is hard to give correctly; people do not like it, and more. These fears will be overcome as participants learn how to tackle these difficulties.
- Understand the essentials and benefits of giving and receiving feedback.
- Identify and explore challenges when giving and receiving feedback and adopt appropriate strategies to overcome these.
- Explore various techniques and models for giving and receiving feedback.
- Practice the art of giving useful feedback.
Who is it for:
Participants who selected this programme also selected:
- Dealing with Conflict
- Motivating Performance through Feedback
- Basics of Coaching
- Building High Performance Teams