We are in unprecedented times; our whole work and family lives have changed dramatically over the past year and our leadership was and continues to be challenged. The work environment can become chaotic due to the emotional highs and lows generated when fear and stress get triggered by any crisis. It is vital that leaders step up, lead effectively and try our best to calm the storm.
- Learn how to tell it like it is, with empathy and understanding.
- Analyse how to be decisive and adapt quickly.
- Integrate emotional intelligence into effective crisis communication
- Explore how to mitigate against risk.
- Recognise the importance of staying grounded and optimistic.
Who is it for: