The Innovation Incubator is a comprehensive course that covers all the topics we need to understand, organise, present, propose, and implement our ideas and affect real business change. Participants will take an idea from being a possibility through to the process of presenting a polished proposal.
- Learn what conditions create the optimum opportunity for creative ideas.
- Clearly define our ideas.
- Organise these ideas into a winning proposal.
- Develop ways to overcome potential resistance to the idea.
Who is it for:
Participants who selected this programme also selected:
- Impact and Influence
- Dealing with Conflict
- Managing Change
- Building High-Performance Teams
- Problem Solving and Decision Making