Our emotions have a significant impact on our behaviours and our actions. We must be self-aware of our feelings before we can effectively manage them. We must also understand ourselves so that we can better understand others and effectively interact with them. This workshop visits each of the four dimensions of Goleman’s model of emotional intelligence, allowing participants to assess their aptitude in each area and identify areas for improvement.
- Deepen our understanding of self, what we stand for, and where we are headed.
- Understand the impact our emotions have on our behaviours and actions.
- Identify the fears and beliefs that are holding us back.
- Develop strategies to deepen and strengthen our emotional intelligence and personal effectiveness.
Who is it for:
Participants who selected this programme also selected:
- Self Awareness and Personal Effectiveness
- Building Better Relationships through Emotional Intelligence
- Leading Self and Learning to Lead Others
- Impact and Influence