We all have and experience unconscious bias. Our background, society, culture, experience and the media influence how our brains make judgements and assessments of people and situations.
It can be useful in some situations; however, it can also have a major impact on our personal and working lives. This workshop gives participants the awareness and skills required to recognise our own prejudgments and learn how to manage them in an effective way.
The workshop is designed and delivered in a highly interactive, practical way, drawing on best practical, real examples and discussion.
- Explore the types of bias and how they impact you.
- Learn techniques to filter bias and stop them from taking control.
- Identify your own implicit biases.
- Identify steps to overcome your biases for effective teamwork.
Who is it for:
Participants who selected this programme also selected:
- Self Awareness and Personal Effectiveness
- Introduction to Emotional Intelligence
- Appreciating Differences