Leadership Fundamentals is a dynamic introductory programme for those looking to unlock their potential, and to lead and inspire others. The programme blends the best of current Leadership theory and practice. The participant will be immersed in a journey of self- discovery, through self-assessment, feedback from colleagues and peers and key practical applications to take away and implement in the workplace.
- Understand why self awareness is key to Leadership.
- Explore the importance of communication with empathy and understanding.
- Recognise the role of emotional intelligence in Leadership.
- Learn how to develop a one team mindset and why it is vital for organisational development.
- Recognise your personal development gaps and how best to develop them.
- Identify how to optimise performance of self, team and organisation.
Who is it for:
Leaders, Senior Managers, Aspiring Leaders, People Managers
Participants who selected this programme also selected:
- How to lead effectively in a crisis.
- Introduction to Emotional Intelligence.
- Managing Remote Teams
- Building High Performance Teams