Some studies estimate that the average US worker will spend 40-55% of their time in meetings. Despite the many hours employees devote to sitting around a conference table, many people find their meetings are too long, unfocused, and an inefficient use of time. This meeting management course addresses those frustrations. Using a range of activities and exercises, the workshop offers participants best practices for preparing for meetings, running them, and following up after the fact.
- Identify the components of a successful meeting.
- Develop a meeting structure to improve communication and results.
- Prepare “rules of engagement” to enhance the productivity of a meeting (both in-person and virtual).
- Outline a follow-up plan to gauge the effectiveness of the meeting.
Who is it for:
Participants who selected this programme also selected:
- Self Awareness and Personal Effectiveness (Insights)
- Impact and Influence
- Presentation Skills
- Facilitation Skills