Effective leadership starts from within. If we cannot manage ourselves, we will undoubtedly fail at managing others effectively. This course provides participants with an overview of how to be a successful leader – through measuring the impact we have on others.
- Define the knowledge, skills, and attitude necessary to lead effectively.
- Understand the importance of emotional intelligence to our success as a leader.
- Learn ways to adapt our behaviour to have the intended impact on others.
- Understand the eight functions of leadership and how they are critical to your role.
Who is it for:
Employees/ New Managers
Participants who selected this programme also selected:
- Achieving Results Through Teams
- Team Leader Foundations
- Building High Performance Teams