Management Fundamentals is an introductory programme that provides participants with the essential and must have knowledge and skills required to be an effective junior manager. The programme combines best practice management theory, with real life experience and plenty of on- the- job application.
- Understand the role and responsibilities of a manager.
- Explore self awareness, personality styles, perceptions and preferences.
- Learn about the power of Emotional Intelligence.
- Identify who you need to influence and why.
- Identify key steps in managing day to day performance of self and others.
- Learn the art of delegation and motivation.
Who is it for:
Junior Managers, New Managers, Supervisors
Participants who selected this programme also selected:
- How to lead effectively in a crisis.
- Problem-solving and decision making
- Presentation Skills