Change is one of the only guaranteed aspects of working within an organisation and something that everyone needs to learn how to manage. This workshop equips participants with a better understanding of change, why and how it occurs, and, finally, how to improve our ability to handle the transition.
- Explore the nature of change and its role.
- Discover the advantages of taking a systematic approach to managing change within teams and organisations.
- Understand and recognise reactions to change and how to minimise resistance.
Who is it for:
Participants who selected this programme also selected:
- Impact and Influence
- Building High Performance Teams
- Problem Solving and Decision Making