Self-awareness is the meta-skill of the 21st century. This workshop provides an opportunity for participants to explore and discover more about themselves so that we can learn how to appreciate others’ differences and adapt behaviours to interact more effectively with others. Participants leave the workshop with actionable strategies to put their learning into practice.
- What it means to be self-aware and how to continuously develop our understanding of self.
- Understand how perceptions are formed, their impact, and how to manage them.
- Develop self-awareness through the exploration of the Discovery Insights® profile.
- Understand personality types and preferences to improve interpersonal communications.
Who is it for:
Participants who selected this programme also selected:
- Building Better Relationships through Emotional Intelligence
- Leading Self and Learning to Lead Others
- Appreciating Differences