Many people fear standing up in front of a group to speak publicly. The sweaty palms, quivering voice, and increased heart rate are all common traits that people experience when asked to do this; however, anyone can overcome these and even get to the point of enjoying it! Presentation skills are essential business skills to possess, and this workshop will help us hone them.
- Identify the critical needs of a presentation task.
- Organise and structure material and guide notes.
- Draft clear, practical, and creative visual aids.
- Develop personal techniques to help control nerves.
- Identify and develop an engaging personal style.
- Learn how to use tools such as analogies, examples, stories, demonstrations, videos – for communicating technical content.
Who is it for:
Participants who selected this programme also selected:
- Self Awareness and Personal Effectiveness (Insights)
- Impact and Influence
- Facilitation Skills