This virtual programme provides participants with a solid foundation in and a common understanding of Project Management fundamentals. The focus will be on the practical tips and tricks to enable you to plan and execute projects in a more effective and efficient manner. Learn how to plan, organise and control projects effectively, with particular emphasis on delivery of results within time, budget and quality constraints.
- What a project is and what it is not.
- Project Lifecycle Phases – Initiation, Planning, Execution and Handover
- Explore the Role of the Project Manager and other Project Stakeholders
- Develop a Project Charter and Project Plan
- Analyse how to Monitor and Control Project Execution
- Clarify Project Manager competencies including Scope Management, Stakeholder Management and Influencing, Prioritizing and Time Management
- Complete a Project Challenges Peer Clinic
Who is it for:
Anyone with responsibility for managing a project or working in a project team.