In this workshop, participants will learn to speak with authority and credibility, prepare for questions even before they know what they are going to be, and learn to use body language to enhance their message. Speaking under pressure and thinking on our feet connects to someone’s ability to quickly organise thoughts and convey them effectively. This workshop is designed to help participants successfully present their ideas while under pressure.
- Acquire strategies for handling nervousness.
- Understand how to build rapport with an audience.
- Learn to deliver messages with poise and ease.
- Recognise how to anticipate and prepare for questions.
Who is it for:
Participants who selected this programme also selected:
- Impact and Influence
- Self Awareness and Personal Effectiveness (Insights)
- Presentation Skills
- Leading Effective Meetings