New team leader success and effectiveness is based on the ability to guide the work of others rather than be an individual contributor. Team leaders are responsible for setting directions, facilitating relationships, utilising competencies of team members, and driving business results. This course offers participants the framework and the tools to help them succeed in this new role.
- Define the role of the team leader.
- Establish your team leader brand.
- Create and foster productive working relationships.
- Identify and utilise the competencies of individual team members.
- Establish how to set individual goals to enhance business results.
- Create a vision for the next 100 days.
Who is it for:
Newly Appointed Team Leaders
Participants who selected this programme also selected:
- Basics of Coaching
- Leading Self and Learning to Lead Others
- Building High Performance Teams