Performance conversations are always challenging for both the manager and the employee and the virtual environment adds a further layer of difficulty. Performance conversations should happen on an ongoing basis and your employees should have a good understanding of how well they are doing, what their challenges are and the opportunities to improve performance. This virtual programme will provide people managers with the practical tips and tricks to conduct effective performance conversations in a virtual environment.
- Articulate the importance of ongoing virtual performance conversations
- Recognise and apply best practice behaviours in a virtual environment
- Explain the difference between Checking In and Checking Up
- Apply practical techniques to enhance the quality of your virtual conversations including preparation and what to do during and after the conversation
- Prepare for the challenges of conducting an upcoming virtual performance conversation
Who is it for: