“Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the right things” – Peter Drucker
Rapid change and disruption are much talked about – but what are we really doing about it?
Making your strategic plans a success takes courage, persistence, talent and absolute focus. You expect your people to rise to the challenge, but the reality is that it takes obsessive focus and constant iteration to ensure you are on track. Strategic management involves setting both short- and long-term goals, and planning the strategic decisions, activities and resource allocation required to achieve those goals.
How we can help you
- Expertise in determining the future direction of your organisation
- A clear process for developing your vision, mission and high-level goals for the next few years
- Help in implementing your strategic plan
- Guidance from consultants with deep sectoral knowledge and experience in helping organisations to create future strategy
We’ll help you by:
- Acquiring a full understanding of your organisation and its current context, including targets, measures and results
- Facilitating the process of identifying your vision, mission and goals
- Partnering with you to figure out the most effective way to include people in the strategic planning process
- Assisting you in creating an implementation plan and following up to ensure you get the desired results
“OMT Global worked closely with our Commercial Division’s senior management team. They understood our people as well as our business, and have helped us create a clear vision of the future along with a strategic implementation plan that works for us. I would certainly recommend them.”
– Financial Industry